Crown Mobile welding and crafting based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Crown Mobile welding and crafting
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.50 hourly 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate must interpret welding process specifications.
- The candidate must be able to use manual, semi-automatic, and fully automated welding equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications.
- The candidate must be able to operate either manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
- The candidate must be proficient in computer-aided design (CAD).
- The candidate must be able to use oxygen arc cutting equipment (arc-air) (AOC).
- The candidate must determine the weldability of materials.
- The candidate must be able to operate previously set-up welding machines in order to fabricate or repair metal parts and products.
- The candidate must operate previously set-up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal or fill holes, indentations, and seams in metal.
- The candidate will be responsible for starting, shutting down, adjusting, and monitoring the robotic welding production line.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain and repair welding, brazing, and soldering equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter