A post of Wastewater Treatment Operator Class II, III & IV is vacant at the City of Windsor. All the candidates who are interested in this post are requested to submit the application form by visiting the official website of the City of Windsor.
Employer Name: City of Windsor
Position: Wastewater Treatment Operator Class II, III & IV
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $32.11-$35.01 per hour
Employment type: 1
Location: City of Windsor, Canada
- Candidates will have to report to the chief wastewater treatment operator to the plant manager.
- The candidate is responsible to report the performance of the operations on a 3-shift rotating or single the controls of the LRWRP.
- Candidates will also perform duties of Occupational health and safety duties as outlined in the corporation health and safety program.
- Candidates will have to perform other duties when asked to perform.
- Candidates must have a Diploma in Ontario secondary school graduation diploma for 2 years of post-secondary education from a community college.
- Candidates must have a valid III or IV license in wastewater treatment.
- Candidates must be physically fit to perform any kind of job with full potential.
- Candidates must have work experience in this job of at least 3 years.
- Candidates must be punctual and maintain good attendance on the job.
- Candidates will get a superb pay scale.
- Candidates will also be paid a vacation facility.
- Medical facilities like routine checkup and other checkup facilities are also provided to the candidates.
- Candidates will also get a great working environment.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in this post are requested to submit to the official website of the City of Windsor. All the candidates are requested to submit the application by visiting the official website through the link that we have shared below. This will directly reach you to the official application page from where you can apply within a minute.