Fastenal Canada based in Ayr, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse associate who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Fastenal Canada
Position: Warehouse associate
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 hourly for 20 to 32 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Ayr, ON
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 486687