RESTAURANT CHEZ RAYMOND LTD. based in Neguac, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Waiter/waitress – food and beverage services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Evening, Weekend, Shift and Morning.
Employer Name: RESTAURANT CHEZ RAYMOND LTD.
Position: Waiter/waitress – food and beverage services
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $12.75 hourly for 20 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Neguac, NB
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate must present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques, or room billings.
- The candidate will be expected to describe menu items, including daily specials, to customers.
- The candidate will be expected to provide menu recommendations.
- The candidate must balance cash and keep sales records.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate must describe and advise on wine selection.
- The candidate must greet customers, present menus, make recommendations, and answer questions about food and beverages.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidate must provide exceptional customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Aloha Point of Sale (POS), Electronic cash registers, and point-of-sale systems.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
486 rue Principale
486 rue Principale
E9G 1N1 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
506-776-5853 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM