2197050 Alberta Ltd. based in 5708 75 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 5X6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Waiter/waitress who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Weekend.
Employer Name: 2197050 Alberta Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $17.00 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 5708 75 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 5X6
- The candidate must be of legal drinking age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to describe menu items, including daily specials, to customers.
- The candidate will be responsible for enforcing provincial/territorial liquor laws and regulations.
- The candidate will be expected to advise on menu selections.
- The candidate must balance cash and keep sales records.
- The candidate will be expected to order and maintain an inventory of wines and wine glasses.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate must supervise other servers and bussing staff.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 1 to 2 people.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a restaurant.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with electronic cash registers.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must have their own uniform.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.