Parks Canada has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Visitor Facilities Attendant. They’re appointed to clean and maintain the Canada agency facilities and grounds to enhance the visitor experience. They’re also appointed to stand, bend, stretch, and work from ladders. They’re also required to conduct repetitive tasks. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: Parks Canada
Position: Visitor Facilities Attendant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.83 to $23.76 per hour
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Québec, Canada
- Candidates will have to perfrm tasks requiring physical strength like lifting, carrying, pushing, kneeling, crouching and reaching above the shoulder.
- They are also required to travel to various outdoor sites with some exposure to weather elements.
- Candidates will have to be exposed to noxious odours from cleaning products.
- Candidates will get appointed to demonstrate tasks to others occasionally.
- They’re also required to conduct repetitive tasks when required.
- Candidates must attain interactive communication skills to be eligible for this post.
- Candidates must attain problem-solving skills.
- They must have the ability to read and follow instructions for the use of cleaning products.
- Candidates must attain the ability to work under pressure.
- Candidates must be responsible for working.
- Candidate must have the ability to connect with people personally.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale at this post.
- Candidates will get paid vacation facility at this post.
- Candidates will get insurance benefits at this post.
- Facilities of bonus and promotion are also provided at this post.
How to apply
Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon. You just need to click on the link that we have shared below. Make sure to share genuine and certified information in the application otherwise, the registration gets canceled. Some candidates get shortlisted for an interview, candidates who clear the interview will get selected for this post.