Moga Truck Repair (2017) Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck mechanic who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift and Morning.
Employer Name: Moga Truck Repair (2017) Ltd.
Position: Truck mechanic
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $29.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate will be required to adjust, repair, or replace commercial transport truck system parts and components.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect and test mechanical units in order to identify faults and malfunctions.
- The candidate will be required to adjust, repair, or replace truck-trailer system parts and components.
- The candidate will be required to diagnose faults and malfunctions and confirm findings with the supervisor in order to determine whether the unit should be repaired or replaced.
- The candidate must repair or replace mechanical units or components.
- The candidate must estimate the costs of parts and labour.
- The candidate must test and adjust units to specifications.
- The candidate must complete reports to record problems and work performed.
- The candidate will be responsible for coaching and instructing apprentices.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.