Evcro Inc. based in 3995 West Perth Rd 182 RR4, Seaforth, ON N0K 1W0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck driver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Evcro Inc.
Position: Truck driver
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $30.00 hourly 60 to 70 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 3995 West Perth Rd 182 RR4, Seaforth, ON N0K 1W0
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain professionalism in customer service.
- The candidate must load and unload goods.
- The candidate must operate and drive straight or articulated trucks in order to transport goods and materials.
- The candidate will be responsible for overseeing condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
- The candidate must perform brake adjustments.
- The candidate will be required to perform roadside emergency repairs.
- The candidate will be expected to perform pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspections as well as oversee all vehicle aspects.
- The candidate will be expected to perform preventive maintenance.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving and relaying information to central dispatch.
- The candidate will be responsible for recording cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must have an AZ class license.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and Specialization
- The candidate should be knowledgeable about Accident or incident reports, Bill of lading, Dangerous goods occurrence reports, Driver logbook, Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip), Maintenance and repair reports, Trans-border documentation and Trip reports.
Type of Trucking and Equipment
- Trucking and equipment types include Flatbed, Refrigerated and Tractor-trailer.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
- The candidate must be willing to travel across borders.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.