All the candidates who are interested for the post of Technology/Help Desk Support Analyst are requested to check the information which we are sharing in this article. If you are looking for a post in which you will get a bright future you can apply for this. Candidates are responsible for ticket logging, troubleshooting and resolution of incidents throughout their lifecycle, escalation management, preparation. In this article we are sharing complete information regarding the post. You have to register to get the post as soon as possible. If you don’t know about the responsibility requirement and related things regarding the post read the full article.
Employer Name: City of Brantford
Position: Technology/Help Desk Support Analyst
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $33.92 to $37.69 per hour
Employment Type: Contract, Full Time
- Candidates will report to the IT Service Desk Supervisor.
- They provide first line technical support to our user community for software and hardware-related problems and requests.
- They serve as a liaison between staff and the IT department to resolve issues.
- They will ensure proper documentation and closing of Help Desk tickets using the IT incident Management System.
- They are responsible for managing inbound service requests by phone.
- Candidates must possess a three (3) year community college program.
- They must have a customer service oriented individual.
- They must have demonstrated the ability to work effectively within a team environment and on their own initiative.
- They must be highly motivated & self-confident.
- They must be able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Candidates must have excellent hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- They must have advanced knowledge of mobile device functions, operation and troubleshooting.
- They must have the ability to read computer instruction manuals.
- Candidates must have the ability to comprehend directions therein in order to remedy minor issues related to hardware or software.
- They must have previous experience using trouble ticket logging systems preferred.
- They must have a minimum 2-3 years’ experience working with Microsoft operating systems.
- They must have a minimum 2-3 years’ experience performing end user application and hardware support.
- Candidates will get diversity and inclusivity in the workplace.
- They will get accommodations.
- They will have a safe and secure environment.
How to apply
Those candidates are interested in the post, they can register themselves. Here in this article we are sharing the link by which candidates can apply for the post of Technology/Help Desk Support Analyst. All the candidates are requested to submit correct information in this registration form. If candidates fill up wrong information, the registration process will be canceled.