Super GeoAI Technology Inc. based in 203A – 210 38 Avenue NE, Calgary, AB T2E 2M3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software tester who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: Super GeoAI Technology Inc.
Position: Software tester
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $31.50 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 203A – 210 38 Avenue NE, Calgary, AB T2E 2M3; Remote work available
- The candidate will be responsible for creating and documenting software testing plans.
- In preparation for testing, the candidate will be required to install software and hardware and configure operating system software.
- The candidate must execute and document the results of software application tests as well as information and telecommunication system tests.
- The candidate will be expected to create and implement policies and procedures for software and information system testing.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a college, CEGEP, or other non-university programme lasting one to two years, or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.