Social services manager
Western Human Resource Corp based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Social services manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night and Morning. The position of Social services manager has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Western Human Resource Corp
Position: Social services manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $58,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
- The candidate must plan, develop, and implement communication strategies.
- The candidate must plan and control budgets and expenditures.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise the preparation of reports.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise the analysis of data and information.
- The candidate will be expected to manage contracts.
- The candidate will be expected to hire, train, direct, and motivate employees.
- The candidate must develop and implement policies and procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for assigning, coordinating, and reviewing projects and programmes.
- The candidate will be expected to provide advice to senior management.
- The candidate will be expected to direct and advise health or social policy researchers, consultants, or programme officers.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 5 to 10 people.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Outlook.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in both social policy and programme administration, as well as health policy and programme administration.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- Health and Financial benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed