Server – food and beverage services
Frisby Ridge Teriyaki & Sushi based in 201 First Street W, Revelstoke, BC V0E 2S0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Server – food and beverage services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job. The candidate will be required to work at various shift times.
Employer Name: Frisby Ridge Teriyaki & Sushi
Position: Server – food and beverage services
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.65 to $16.50 hourly for 15 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: 201 First Street W, Revelstoke, BC V0E 2S0
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve specialty food at the tables of customers.
- The candidate must present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques, or room billings.
- The candidate will be expected to describe menu items, including daily specials, to customers.
- The candidate will be expected to provide menu recommendations.
- The candidate must greet customers, present menus, make recommendations, and answer questions about food and beverages.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.