Canada Post is inviting eligible candidates to work at the post of Canada Post Rural And Suburban Mail Carrier. All the candidates who are willing to get this job are requested to apply at the official portal of Canada Post. The registration for this post has already started and it will end soon. Candidates are requested to apply at the official portal of Canada Post.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Rural and Suburban Mail carrier
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.58 per hour
Employment type: On-call relief
Location: Markham, Unionville, Canada
- Candidates will have to project a positive and courteous manner at the time of dealing with customers.
- Candidates will have to perform sorting, collecting and delivering mail items in a timely manner.
- Candidates will have to ensure mail is safely secured in their possessions.
- Candidates acquire and maintain knowledge of local infrastructure.
- Candidates must have knowledge of the English language.
- Candidates must have the capacity to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs/22.7 kgs.
- Candidates must have good working experience.
- Candidates also have to wear the merchandise of Canada Post to get easily identified.
- Candidates must have a dedicated Valid permanent provincial driver’s license.
- Candidates must have a clean, satisfactory and safe driving record.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale.
- Other benefits like routine health checkup benefits and dedicated life insurance facility are also available with this post.
- Candidates will also get bonuses and incentives from time to time.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in applying are suggested to visit the official website of Canada Post with the help of the link below. Candidates just have to fill in some details that take not more than a minute.