Garcha Bro’s Meat Shop & Poultry based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail butcher who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Garcha Bro’s Meat Shop & Poultry
Position: Retail butcher
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must clean meats in preparation for processing or cutting.
- The candidate must cut, trim, and prepare standard cuts of meat.
- The candidate will be responsible for wrapping and packaging prepared meats.
- The candidate will be required to remove bones from meat.
- The candidate will have to weigh meats for sale.
- The candidate must be able to cut poultry into parts.
- The candidate will have to price meat products.
- The candidate will be expected to clean and prepare fish and shellfish.
- The candidate will be expected to sell meat to customers.
- The candidate will be required to cut fish into steaks and fillets.
- The candidate will have to grind meat.
- The candidate will have to slice cooked meats.
- The candidate will be required to prepare special orders.
- The candidate must prepare special displays of meats, poultry, and fish products.
- The candidate must shape, lace, and tie roasts, other meats, poultry, and seafood.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate will be required to work in a butcher shop.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
8166 128 Street suite 137
V3W 1R1 Between 11:00 AM and 05:00 PM