Down East Hospitality Incorporated based in Enfield, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Restaurant assistant manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Down East Hospitality Incorporated
Position: Restaurant assistant manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.75 to $16.75 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Enfield, NS
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate must balance cash, complete balance sheets, cash reports, and related forms.
- The candidate must ensure that health and safety regulations are followed.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating staff work schedules and monitoring employee performance.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate must provide exceptional customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 5 to 10 people.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Electronic cash registers.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have airport security clearance.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Health and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- In addition to the Health benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
747 Bell Boulevard
B2T 1K2 Between 06:00 AM and 09:00 PM
902-434-7500 extension 102 Between 07:00 AM and 04:00 PM