Walmart has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Regulated pharmacy technician. They’re appointed to handle the work of a healthcare professional who supports the role of a pharmacist through the safe and efficient management of all aspects of drug distribution. They’re also appointed to receive new or repaired prescriptions and create and maintain patient records. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: Walmart
Position: Regulated Pharmacy technician
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $78,120 per year
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: North Bay, Canada
- Candidates will get appointed to interpret prescriptions for actual and potential drug therapy-related problems.
- Candidates will also have to alert the pharmacist to actual and potential drug therapy-related problems.
- The candidate will have to prepare the non-sterile and sterile products she requires.
- Candidates will have to collaborate with the pharmacist in product release with the pharmacist reviewing the prescription and patient record.
- Candidates will also assist patients to select and use drug administrative devices.
- Candidates must attain a dedicated registered pharmacy technician license.
- Candidates must attain at least 1 year of work experience.
- Candidates must be good listeners and attain good communication skills.
- Candidates must attain proper knowledge of English and French language.
- Candidates must be more than 18 years old to be eligible for this post.
- Walmart will also accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale at this post.
- They’ll get paid vacation facilities at this post.
- Routine medical and dental checkup facilities are also provided.
- The candidate will also get bonus and promotion facilities.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested and eligible for this post are requested to click on the link below and apply for this post. You just need to fill out the application form and submit it. Shortlisted candidates will get a call for an interview.