DONNELLY FARMS LTD based in Lansdowne, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Recruiting officer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: DONNELLY FARMS LTD
Position: Recruiting officer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $40,000 to $50,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Lansdowne, NB
- The candidate will be expected to identify current and future staffing needs.
- The candidate must prepare and post notices and advertisements.
- The candidate will be responsible for gathering and screening applicants.
- The candidate will be expected to advise job applicants on job requirements and employment terms and conditions.
- The candidate will be required to review candidate inventories.
- The candidate will be expected to contact potential applicants in order to set up interviews.
- The candidate will be responsible for informing applicants of the results of the selection process and preparing job offers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme lasting 3 months to less than 1 year.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
- The candidate must work in the private sector.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Electronic mail, Electronic scheduler, Database software, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, and the Internet.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate must have their own vehicle.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Pension plan.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking and Wellness program.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.