Primary Health Care Nurse
The Yukon government has also released a vacant post and invited candidates who are eligible to hold this post. The post belongs to Primary Health Care Nurses and all the candidates who are eligible to become Primary health care nurses are invited to apply. The competition is going to be fair where the selection of the candidate is based on the working experience, Skills and work knowledge of the candidate.
Employer Name: Government of Yukon
Position: Primary Health Care Nurse
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $90,020-$104,504 per year
Employment type: Full time
Location: Carmarcks, YT Y0B 1C0 CA
- Candidates will have to provide primary health care and advanced emergency care.
- Candidates will make health related referrals to collaborating health care professionals.
- Candidates will have to complete the documentation and update client health information as per established policies.
- Candidates will have to assess community health status and also assist in planning.
- Candidates must have strong knowledge of treatment services in an emergency role.
- Candidates must know about working in Community health programs.
- Candidates must be baccalaureate in Nursing.
- Candidates must have the ability to lead, instruct, and counsel.
- Candidates will have to serve 75 hours bi-weekly.
- Canadian Indigenous Ancestry and Yukon First Nations Ancestry are preferred for this job.
- Candidates will get a good pay scale and allowance of up to $10,000.
- The candidate will also enjoy routine health checkups facility and dedicated health insurance is also allotted to the candidate.
- Great post for career development opportunities.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facilities.
- Bonuses and incentives are also available with this post.
How to Apply
All the candidates who are interested to join this post are requested to visit the official website of Government of Yukon. The registration for this post has already started and will end soon. We have shared a link through which you can directly visit the official page of Yukon Government