Poultry farm worker
Merks Poultry Farm Limited based in Avonport, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Poultry farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: Merks Poultry Farm Limited
Position: Poultry farm worker
No. of vacancies: 8
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Avonport, NS
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be required to fertilise and spray crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate will be expected to feed and care for animals.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate must clean stables, barns, barnyards, and pens.
- The candidate must detect disease and health issues in crops, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate will be required to install and monitor water lines, air flow, and temperature in barns, pens, and chicken coops.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.