LES ENTREPRISES FORESTIÈRES N.T. INC. based in Dolbeau-Mistassini, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Pastry maker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call and Early Morning.
Employer Name: LES ENTREPRISES FORESTIÈRES N.T. INC.
Position: Pastry maker
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 40 to 47 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Dolbeau-Mistassini, QC
- The candidate will be required to prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls, and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies, and cakes, and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders.
- The candidate must requisition or order materials, equipment, and supplies.
- The candidate will be required to bake mixed dough and batters.
- The candidate will be required to prepare special orders.
- The candidate will be expected to ensure that the product quality meets established standards.
- The candidate must be able to operate machinery.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be required to prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma in other trades or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have Baker Trade Certification.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
- The candidate will be required to work in Camp.
- The candidate must be able to work remotely or mobile.
Experience and specialization
- Food specialties include Breads and rolls, Desserts and pastries, and Bakery goods and desserts
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
- In addition to the Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive On-site amenities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 132411
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Proof of the requested certifications