Canadian Tire based in 1090 Hoover Park Drive, Stouffville, ON L4A 0K2 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Material handler who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Canadian Tire
Position: Material handler
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $18.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1090 Hoover Park Drive, Stouffville, ON L4A 0K2
- The candidate must be capable of loading, unloading, and moving products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking orders and stocking shelves.
- The candidate must wrap goods.
- The candidate must pack and unpack goods.
- The candidate must sort, crate, and stack goods.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must work in a retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Disability benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Other benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
1090 Hoover Park Drive
Please include the following while sending the application
- Reference number- 2600157