1235321 B.C. LTD. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Material handler who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: 1235321 B.C. LTD.
Position: Material handler
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $20.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must be capable of loading, unloading, and moving products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to load, unload, and move materials and products using a variety of equipment.
- The candidate must weigh materials and goods.
- The candidate must create labels and attach them to goods.
- The candidate must wrap goods.
- The candidate must pack and unpack goods.
- The candidate must sort, crate, and stack goods.
- The candidate must install, lash, and secure goods.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.