Wendys restaurant based in 370 main street, Fredericton, NB E3A 1E5 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Managing supervisor, dining establishment who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work flexible hours.
Employer Name: Wendys restaurant
Position: Managing supervisor, dining establishment
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 370 main street, Fredericton, NB E3A 1E5
- The candidate will be required to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- The candidate must ensure that health and safety regulations are followed.
- The candidate will be in charge of establishing work schedules for employees and keep track of their performance.
- The candidate will be required to address customers’ complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service.
- The candidate will be responsible for recruiting, training and supervising staff.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a secondary (high) school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to manage 5 to 10 or 11 to 15 people.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be familiar with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, and the Point of Sale system.
- Health, long-term, financial and other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Long-term care insurance and Tax-free savings account (TFSA).
- Under financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus and Gratuities.
- In addition to the health, long-term, and financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking, team building opportunities, and travel insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
370 main street
E3A 1E5 Between 10:00 AM and 08:00 PM