Ontario Transport Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Logistics manager – transportation who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, On Call, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: Ontario Transport Inc.
Position: Logistics manager – transportation
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $40.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
- The candidate must arrange for shipping documentation as well as the tracking and tracing of goods in transit.
- The candidate will be expected to ensure that transportation regulations are followed.
- The candidate will be expected to develop and implement policies and standards for goods transportation and storage.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor the performance of the company or department, prepare reports for senior management, and plan for changes to schedules and policies.
- The candidate will be expected to manage the scheduling and distribution of vehicles and goods.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise the establishment of transportation service rates and to monitor revenue.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a college, CEGEP, or other non-university programme lasting one to two years.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Security and Safety
- The candidate must have a Basic security clearance.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.