MENON LAW PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION based in UNIT L 29 7200 GOREWAY DRIVE, Mississauga, ON L4T 2T7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Legal assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Morning.
Employer Name: MENON LAW PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
Position: Legal assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.00 hourly for 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: UNIT L 29 7200 GOREWAY DRIVE, Mississauga, ON L4T 2T7
- The candidate must record and prepare minutes of court sessions, meetings, and conferences.
- The candidate will be expected to devise and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate will be expected to plan travel, related itineraries, and make reservations.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating the flow of information.
- The candidate must prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents.
- The candidate will be expected to review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure legal compliance and proper grammatical usage.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 1 to 2 people.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The workplace includes general law practise as well as property and real estate law.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Windows.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in media relations.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be able to handle a large case load.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.