Labourer – food and beverage processing
Ocean Pier Inc based in Scoudouc, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer – food and beverage processing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Ocean Pier Inc
Position: Labourer – food and beverage processing
No. of vacancies: 49
Salary: $14.75 hourly for 44 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Scoudouc, NB
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be able to work in hot, cold/refrigerated and wet/damp conditions.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.