2466304 Ontario Inc based in Fort Frances, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Laundry attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: 2466304 Ontario Inc
Position: Laundry attendant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.55 to $19.00 hourly (To be negotiated) / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Fort Frances, ON
- The candidate will be expected to mix and add detergents, dyes, bleaches, starches, and other solutions and chemicals.
- The candidate will be expected to clean and dry garments, draperies, cushion covers, sheets, blankets, furs, and other articles using dry cleaning and washing machines, dryers, and blow drying machines.
- The candidate must be able to operate machines to dye, spray, re-oil, and re-buff suede and leather garments.
- The candidate will be expected to fold and bag shirts, sheets, and other items by hand.
- The candidate must hand iron laundered fine linens or dry-cleaned silk garments.
- The candidate will be required to operate finishing equipment such as steam pressers and hand irons to finish trousers, jackets, shirts, skirts, and other dry cleaned and laundered articles.
- The candidate will be required to operate fur ironing and glazing equipment to finish fur garments and other fur articles.
- The candidate must assemble and bag finished products.
- The candidate will be responsible for inspecting finished dry-cleaned or laundered articles to ensure that the establishment’s standards are met.
- The candidate must match invoices or tags to dry-cleaned or laundered articles.
- The candidate must document any damage or improper cleaning or laundering of articles.
- The candidate must use a hand-held steam iron to touch up finished garments and other items.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.