Canadian Pacific Railway has released a notification, they’re inviting candidates for the post of Instructor Training – Mechanical Car. The candidates will Administer courses and programs as well as examinations to participants. They will Accountable to assist in the development of training plans. They are also responsible for delivering training for their client group as identified in the training plan. If you want to know more details about the Instructor Training – Mechanical Car then you can learn this post. Here’s all the information, so sincerely read the complete article.
Employer Name: Canadian Pacific Railway
Position: Instructor Training – Mechanical Car
Salary: $83,725 – $120,000 per year
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg , Manitoba
- The candidates are responsible to ensure training results are entered into the Learning Management System.
- They also travel to provide training at remote terminals.
- They will evaluate the Job performance of trainees.
- The candidates must have Minimum of 4 years’ experience working within the Mechanical Car department.
- They must be able to travel to provide training at remote terminals.
- The candidates should have the ability to apply business acumen to areas of accountability.
- The candidates presentation, facilitation and management skills.
- They have general Knowledge about Locomotives.
- The candidates also must be able to utilize Microsoft office (Power Point, Word, Excel).
- The company provides flexible and competitive benefits packages to every candidate.
- The candidates get a competitive company pension plan.
- The candidates will gain a friendly and flexible environment in the workplace.
How to apply
Interested candidates who are eligible for the post of Instructor Training – Mechanical Car request to click the link given below and register themselves quickly. If you want to be a exciting job in this post, you can apply now.