Met Calf’s based in St. Thomas, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human resources manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Met Calf’s
Position: Human resources manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $52.00 hourly / 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: St. Thomas, ON
- The candidate must develop and implement policies and procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to train, direct, and motivate employees.
- The candidate will be expected to oversee the classification and rating of occupations.
- The candidate must plan, develop, and implement recruitment strategies.
- The candidate must manage contracts.
- The candidate must manage training and development strategies.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising the development of communication strategies.
- The candidate must respond to employee inquiries and complaints.
- The candidate will be required to communicate with management, union officials, and human resource consultants.
- The candidate will be expected to negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers.
- The candidate must organise and manage staff consultation and grievance procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to oversee payroll administration.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 1 to 2 people.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.