LIU FAMILY based in 26 Yates Ave., Maple, ON L6A 4X3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping aide who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job.
Employer Name: LIU FAMILY
Position: Housekeeping aide
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: 26 Yates Ave., Maple, ON L6A 4X3
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate must stock the linen closet.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate will be expected to clean changing rooms and showers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
- Accommodation will be provided for the candidate.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
- The candidate will be required to work in a private residence.
- The candidate’s travel expenses will be covered by the employer.
- Public transportation is available for the candidate to use.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.