Albert Chan based in Rosedale, Vancouver, BC V5P 2R2 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Housekeeper has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Albert Chan
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Rosedale, Vancouver, BC V5P 2R2
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate must stock the linen closet.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be required to work in a private residence.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.