Home health care worker
Brigham Family based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Home health care worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Brigham Family
Position: Home health care worker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 to $18.50 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: North York, ON
- The candidate must provide bedside and personal care.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in regular exercise, such as walking.
- The candidate will be expected to launder clothing and household linens.
- The candidate must be able to mend clothing and linens.
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate will be expected to plan therapeutic diets and menus.
- The candidate must provide companionship.
- The candidate must provide personal care.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free optional accommodation available.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate will be in charge of providing care to the elderly, females and people with disabilities.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.