Dupont Contracting Inc. based in Woodbridge, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Heavy-duty equipment operator who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Dupont Contracting Inc.
Position: Heavy-duty equipment operator
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $28.00 hourly for 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Woodbridge, ON
Type of Industry Experience: Industrial/commercial/institutional (ICI) construction
- The candidate will be required to secure special attachments to equipment.
- The candidate will be required to perform minor equipment repairs.
- The candidate will be required to operate two-way radios and other communication equipment.
- The candidate will be required to operate heavy equipment.
- The candidate will be required to operate computer-controlled equipment.
- The candidate will be required to perform pre-operational checks on equipment.
- The candidate will be required to clean and lubricate equipment as well as refill equipment tanks.
- The candidate will be required to calculate weight, distance, volume, and length measurements.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
Area of Work Experience
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in excavation, demolition, and backfilling.
Type of Heavy Equipment Operated
- The candidate should have prior experience operating a forklift, loader, compactor, large or small bulldozer, backhoe excavator, loader, Bobcats, and front end loader.
- The candidate will be required to wear steel-toed safety boots.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate should be willing to work in an outdoor environment for long hours.
- For transportation, the candidate should use their own vehicle.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
Work Location Information
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
418 HANLAN RD suite 34