Candidates who are looking for a job get a chance to join The Home Depot. The Home Depot has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Head Cashier. It is an open announcement so anyone interested as well as eligible for this job can apply. The registration for this job has already started and it will end soon. Executives of The Home Depot will analyze all the profiles of candidates and the best among all will proceed for appointment.
Employer Name: The Home Depot
Position: Head Cashier
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.12 per hour
Employment type: Part-time
Location: 959 O’Grady Road
Prince George, BC V2N 6Z5
- Candidates will have to drive awareness of current promotions by providing the front ends associates.
- Candidates will have to handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Candidates will have to provide a safe working and shopping environment by following all safety policies and standards.
- Candidates will also have to deal with the remote cashier operations.
- Candidates must have the ability to work on a flexible schedule.
- Candidates must have at least 1 year.
- Candidates must have superb communication skills and excellent decision making ability.
- Candidate must be a problem solver.
- Candidates must have all the policies, procedures and duties related to customer transactions, cash handling etc.
- Candidates will get a medical, dental routine checkup facility.
- Dedicated term life insurance and basic travel accidental death insurance is also allotted to the candidate.
- Candidates will also enjoy a retirement plan facility from The Home Depot.
- Candidates will also get bonuses and incentives.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in the head cashier poat of The Home Depot should have to submit their recruitment application first. Follow the link below to make your process faster.