Central Security Agency Ltd. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Guard, security who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Central Security Agency Ltd.
Position: Guard, security
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $19.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate must assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate must produce reports.
- The candidate must check the age identification of the patrons.
- The candidate will be expected to enforce regulations in order to maintain order, resolve conflicts, and monitor establishment activities.
- The candidate will be expected to investigate unlawful acts committed by employees or patrons of establishments and to recommend security systems.
- The candidate must patrol assigned areas.
- The candidate must be capable of preventing and detecting shoplifting and theft in retail establishments.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of Secondary (high) school graduation.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must have a Security Guard License.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in an apartment/condominium complex, a bar, a construction site, a hotel, motel, or resort, a private security agency, a public event, a recreational or cultural centre, a retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre, and a shopping centre or mall.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Disability benefits and Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.