Real Canadian Superstore based in Whitehorse, YT is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Grocery clerk supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Real Canadian Superstore
Position: Grocery clerk supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $53,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Whitehorse, YT
- The candidate will be in charge of assigning duties to sales workers.
- The candidate will be expected to hire and train or arrange for staff training.
- The candidate will be expected to place orders for merchandise.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be responsible for resolving problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- The candidate will be required to supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 11 to 15 people.
- The candidate will be required to work in the retail industry.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus and Stocks/shares.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Maternity and parental benefits, Pension plan, and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training, Team building opportunities, Travel insurance and Wellness program.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.