Kollegiate Lawn Care based in 288 Arnold Street, Kitchener, ON N2H 6G2 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – landscaping who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work from 07:00 to 17:00.
Employer Name: Kollegiate Lawn Care
Position: General labourer – landscaping
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: 288 Arnold Street, Kitchener, ON N2H 6G2
- The candidate will be expected to rake and collect trash.
- The candidate must cart and spread topsoil and other materials.
- The candidate will have to apply fertilisers.
- The candidate will be expected to repair and maintain equipment.
- The candidate must operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work in an urban setting.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
- The work environment will be landscape maintenance.
- The candidate will be expected to provide on-site customer service.
Experience and Specialization
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with a pickup truck, small engine equipment, and a weed trimmer/edger.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Health, Financial and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- In addition to the health and financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking, employer-paid learning/training, and team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
288 Arnold Street
N2H 6G2 Between 07:00 AM and 05:00 PM
519-742-4770 Between 07:00 AM and 05:00 PM