General farm worker
John Vieraitis based in Tillsonburg, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: John Vieraitis
Position: General farm worker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Tillsonburg, ON
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work Site Environment
- Farm operations include other grain farming and soybean farming.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty and cold/refrigerated conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in rural and remote areas.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Crops
- The crop type is soybeans.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be able to distinguish between colours.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.