Lidder Farm based in 315 7th Avenue, Keremeos, BC V0X 1N3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Lidder Farm
Position: General farm worker
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 315 7th Avenue, Keremeos, BC V0X 1N3
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be required to fertilise and spray crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- Accommodation will be provided for the candidate.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Crops
- Crops include apples and cherries.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
315 7th Avenue