J & L Walker Farms Ltd. based in Aylmer, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: J & L Walker Farms Ltd.
Position: General farm worker
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 50 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Aylmer, ON
- The candidate will be expected to feed and care for animals.
- The candidate will have to milk cows.
- The candidate must clean stables, barns, barnyards, and pens.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There is no linguistic content required.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Experience and Specialization
Automated systems experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with a milking system (automated)
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
519-765-3132 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM