General construction labourer
Concrete Inc based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General construction labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Concrete Inc
Position: General construction labourer
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 hourly for 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate will be in charge of loading, unloading, and transporting construction materials.
- The candidate will be in charge of erecting and deconstructing concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate as well as a First Aid Certificate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate must have steel-toed safety boots and a hard hat.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance and Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the health and long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive a Wellness programme.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.