Advantage Personnel based in Fredericton, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General construction labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Overtime.
Employer Name: Advantage Personnel
Position: General construction labourer
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Fredericton, NB
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have completed a Fall Arrest Protection Training Course.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and Specialization
- The ideal candidate will have experience in industrial, commercial, and institutional settings.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check as well as a driving record check (abstract).
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate must have their own hard hat and steel-toed safety boots.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
93 Prince William Street Unit 101
Saint John , NB
E2L 2B3 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 AM
506-652-2186 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 AM