TIM HORTONS based in 1344 Highway 17 East, Kenora, ON P9N 1M2 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: TIM HORTONS
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 7
Salary: $18.00 hourly / 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1344 Highway 17 East, Kenora, ON P9N 1M2
- The candidate must establish methods to meet work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate must prepare budgets and cost estimates.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate must keep track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate must prepare and submit reports.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and inspect tray assembly.
- The candidate will be required to supervise and check delivery of food trolleys.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be capable of supervising 1 to 2 people and 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising food and beverage servers, food service counter attendants and food preparers, kitchen and food service helpers, working groups, and staff in a various areas of responsibility.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a cafeteria, a food service establishment, a coffee shop, a fast food outlet or concession, and a restaurant.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate must have their own vehicle.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- Free parking will be provided to the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
1344 Highway 17 East
714 Lakeview Dr
Between 05:00 a.m. and 09:00 p.m.
807-407-6926 Between 07:00 a.m. and 09:00 p.m.