Rimbey, ABASIAN FOOD TREATS based in 4905 51st, Rimbey, AB T0C 2J0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours, To be determined and Morning. The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: ASIAN FOOD TREATS
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.20 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 4905 51st, Rimbey, AB T0C 2J0; Remote work available
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be in charge of creating and submitting reports.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising food service counter attendants and food preparers.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a fast food outlet or concession and a restaurant.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate will receive Employer-paid learning/training as well as On-site housing options.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Between 03:00 AM and 06:00 AM