Subway based in 1016 McCallum rd, Victoria, BC V9B 4C6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Subway
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1016 McCallum rd, Victoria, BC V9B 4C6
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and inspect tray assembly.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and checking the delivery of food trolleys.
- The candidate must prepare food order summaries for the chef.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be in charge of establishing work schedules for employees and keep track of their performance.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate must be familiar with the establishment’s culinary genres.
- The candidate will be required to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate will be required to train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to hire food service personnel.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a certificate in food safety.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate will be in charge of supervising kitchen and food service helpers, food service counter attendants, and food preparers.
- The candidate will be required to work in a Fast food outlet or concession
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be willing to work in standing position for extended periods.
Work Location Information
- The candidate will be expected to provide on-site customer service.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.