The Pavilion, western & fine Indian cuisine based in Ponoka, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food and beverage server who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: The Pavilion, western & fine Indian cuisine
Position: Food and beverage server
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly / 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Ponoka, AB
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve specialty food at the tables of customers.
- The candidate must present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques, or room billings.
- The candidate will be expected to describe menu items, including daily specials, to customers.
- The candidate will be responsible for enforcing provincial/territorial liquor laws and regulations.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate must greet customers, present menus, make recommendations, and answer questions about food and beverages.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.