Friendship Specialty Mushroom Farm Ltd based in Chilliwack, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker – harvesting who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Friendship Specialty Mushroom Farm Ltd
Position: Farm worker – harvesting
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Chilliwack, BC
- The candidate will be responsible for fertilising and spraying crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate will be responsible for sorting and packing fruits and vegetables.
- The candidate must pick row and orchard crops.
- The candidate must load, unload, and transfer crates, supplies, farm produce, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate must clean the work area.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
Experience and specialization
Type of product
- The product type is mushrooms.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.