Harnek Nijjar based in Coldstream, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, fruit who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Harnek Nijjar
Position: Farm worker, fruit
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 to 45 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Coldstream, BC
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Previous experience is not mandatory.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in hot conditions.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Crops
- The crop types are apples and cherries.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.