Tina Wieler Farm based in 109101 RGE Rd. 170 M.D, High Level, AB T0H 1Z0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Tina Wieler Farm
Position: Farm worker
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $28.00 hourly for 40 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 109101 RGE Rd. 170 M.D, High Level, AB T0H 1Z0
- The candidate will be in charge of cleaning the crop.
- The candidate will be in charge of hoeing crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of mixing fertiliser.
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of weeding.
- The candidate will be required to fertilise and spray crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate must detect disease and health issues in crops, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- Farm operations include organic farming and other grain farming.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Experience and specialization
Type of Crops
- Crops include artisanal crops and soybeans.
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with a combine harvester, a farm truck, a fertiliser applicator, and a tractor.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.