BROWN’S CONCRETE PRODUCTS LIMITED based in Sudbury, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory labourer – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: BROWN’S CONCRETE PRODUCTS LIMITED
Position: Factory labourer – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.08 to $27.08 hourly (to be negotiated) / 44 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Sudbury, ON
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate must assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate must be able to remove castings from molds.
- The candidate must operate vibrating tables to settle concrete.
- The candidate will be expected to finish casting surfaces with a screed or trowel.
- The candidate will be required to fill moulds with concrete.
- The candidate will be expected to check products for quality control.
- The candidate must keep track of manufacturing data such as the quantity, size, and type of goods produced.
- The candidate must move products using a forklift, crane, or hydraulic hoist.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty and hot conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Health, Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance and Pension plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.